What is Microcurrent Toning?
Using a professional, FDA registered microcurrent machine, tools are used on the face and neck to send electrical impulses to the muscles. This creates cellular energy, essentially exercising the muscles aerobically and anaerobically, just like when we exercise our bodies.
As we age, our facial muscles atrophy and these treatments can restore muscle tone by lifting and strengthening the muscles to re-educate them, thus tightening the skin. If there is any asymmetry, or unevenness, in the face, we work on creating symmetry and balance between the two sides. It can also burn fat to restructure the jawline and neck.
Microcurrent also affects the skin’s health and appearance by increasing blood flow and cellular activity. Collagen and elastin production is increased giving the skin a smoother and healthier look and feel, while softening deep lines and wrinkles.
The best part about a microcurrent facial is that it is painless and has zero downtime. You leave the treatment looking and feeling amazing.
Just as with exercise for your body, there is no “one and done”. A series of treatments are needed, the number depending on age, condition of skin and results desired. Once per month maintenance is then needed to keep up the results.
Microcurrent has been around for over 50 years, initially used in clinical settings for stroke and Bell’s palsy patients. A form of microcurrent is still used today in physical therapy on the body but is typically referred to as a TENS unit.
The Microcurrent Toning treatment is perfect for someone not wanting plastic surgery and can replace or reduce the use of botox and fillers. This is such an exciting service for those of us wanting to age gracefully yet look our best by taking years off our appearance. It is also fantastic for younger clients wanting to prevent their facial muscles from relaxing and atrophying over time.
What are the Benefits of Microcurrent Toning?
- Lifts drooping eyelids
- Can help to even asymmetrical brows
- Reduces double chin
- Tightens jawline and neck
- Reduces lines in the forehead and neck
- Brings more blood flow to area for muscle health
- Pacemaker or Defibrillator
- Braces in mouth
- Acne Rosacea
- Microcurrent Consultation ~ $75 Includes a mini demonstration of microcurrent. If a package is purchased, $50 of the appointment fee will go towards the package price.
- Microcurrent Toning ~ $190
- Microcurrent Maintenance ~ $165
- Microcurrent Series ~ 8 sessions ~ $1,424
- Microcurrent Series ~ 16 sessions ~ $2,752 ( 2 stages – 8 sessions then 6 months Maintenance then last 8 sessions)
- Microcurrent Series ~ 24 sessions ~ $3,984 (2 stages – 12 sessions then 6 months Maintenance then last 12 sessions)
The Microcurrent Toning treatments include the face and neck. Hydration, (water intake and good skincare), is critical for best results. The more hydrated the skin and muscles, the better the results.
A good home skincare routine is imperative to supporting microcurrent. Excellent professional products will hold the hands of microcurrent and give better results so we will talk about what is needed for your routine.
All Microcurrent Series are pre-paid and in the event of a late cancel or no show, one of the series treatments will be deducted from your package.